Governing Council identified a dress code which is compulsory for all students. The dress code is based on the school colours of green, grey, gold and are designed to be comfortable and enable students to actively participate in physical activities and sport. Footwear is to also be comfortable and enclosed
We have all the listed options below available for purchase at the Front Office or you may purchase similar items in our school colours from local stores.
The range of clothing is as follows:
- Classic T-shirt Side Panel (Green/Gold with logo)
- Polar Fleece Panel
- Jacket (Green/Gold)
- Dress (Green/Gold)
- Skort (sport with shorts)
- Sports Shorts (Green/Gold)
- Cargo Long Pants (Grey)
- Track pants Double knee (Green /cuffed)
- Beanie (for winter only)
- Bucket Hats – hats are worn at playtimes except between June and September when
- UV measures are lower. This is part of our Sun Smart Policy.
- *Sport uniforms when representing the school is gold/green top and sports shorts.
Other uniform information
Make up and nail polish is NOT permitted.
Any shoulder length hair MUST BE TIED BACK as a health precaution against the spread of head lice amongst students.
Thongs, high heel shoes, tank tops and sleeveless/backless dresses are not permitted.
Watches, small sleepers or studs for pierced ears are the only jewellery to be worn. Exemptions on the grounds of religious or cultural customs may be considered.
**PLEASE ENSURE ALL ITEMS ARE CLEARLY LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME INSIDE THE COLLAR**
Uniform is available for purchase through order form from the front office.